- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand printed by CYBEROPTIX in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Hand sewn by CYBEROPTIX in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- 1/4" elastic ear loops
NEW: Now adjustable!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable
Designed by Albert Kahn Associates and completed in 1928, the Architectural League of New York honored the Fisher Building with a silver medal in architecture. The opulent three-story barrel vaulted lobby is constructed with forty different kinds of marble and decorated with elaborate floor to ceiling mosaics.
Here's the deal kids, we all hate wearing masks, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!